[vc_row dt_no_mb=”no-margin”][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”1283″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]We are honoured to partner with Etsy Canada for the fourth year in this one of a kind cross Canada partnership. Harnessing the powerful branding of Etsy, and using our already in place marketing and recognition from On the Spot Pop Ups we are returning this year to SHAW CONFERENCE CENTRE.
This means more room for maker’s booths, more room for strollers and shopping, live music, local groups and more.
We are also planning a year long exposure campaign for you and your business so you can earn your table fee back before the show. Ready to rock your business this year?
Date: September 23 & 24, 2017
Location: Shaw Conference Centre
Show time: Saturday – 10AM-6PM | Sunday – 11AM-4PM
10′ x 5′ = $225
10′ x 10′ = $325
20’x 5′ = $425
20′ x 10′ = $625
PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. You can split your payments into 3 month payments. (January-March)
[/vc_column_text]Apply Now[vc_column_text]ETSY MADE IN CANADA ACCEPTANCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This is a juried show. Vendors must submit 2-5 photos of their work. This includes all categories you intend to sell. If you do photography AND jewelry – we want to see both photography prints AND jewelry. If you screenprint your photography on wood signs, we want to know about the wood signs as well.
- ONLY HANDMADE ITEMS or UPCYCLED ARE PERMITTED FOR SALE THIS SHOW (handmade or a component of handmade). All products must be made by the applicant, original design, in Canada). Photography is acceptable provided the photos are taken by the applicant. Non-handmade items are strictly prohibited.
- Applicant MUST have an active Etsy Shop (active means at least one item in shop) in order to apply. * If you do not have an etsy shop, set-up one today and get 20 free listings
- ALL FOOD VENDORS must display their commercial kitchen license as per Alberta Health requirements
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Payments are due, upon acceptance, no later than March 30, 2017.
- Late payments subject to a $10 late fee.
- Exhibitor fees are non-refundable upon acceptance.
- If non-payment by April 30, 2017 show management reserves the right to allot the space to another exhibitor
- Payments can be made by email money transfer and credit card.
- Exhibition space includes the rented square footage approximately 10’ wide by 5’ deep, 10’ wide by 10’ deep, 20’ wide by 5’ deep or 20’ wide by 10’ deep. The exhibition space also includes cleaning of your rented space.
- Vendor fees do not include table or chairs. Display is vendor responsibility.
- Subletting or renting a portion of the exhibition space without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Your exhibition space must look professional and inviting. If you need help designing your space, post in the ETSY EDMONTON FACEBOOK GROUP for support.
SET-UP & TAKE DOWN OF EXIBITION SPACE:
- Exhibition space must be fully set-up and occupied by 9:30 AM on Saturday, September 23.
- Load in times will be preset between 6:30-9:30 AM.
- Exhibitors may begin to dismantle their booth on Sunday, September 24 at 4:00 pm. No space may be taken down in part or whole prior to 4:00pm.
- Exhibitors that take down their booth or leave prior to 4:00pm will NOT be invited to future events.
- Exhibitors are required to listen and obey instructions by Show Management, Shaw Conference Staff etc.
CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- An exhibitor may cancel their application but will not receive a refund. After initial payment and upon acceptance of application the exhibitor fee and deposits are non-refundable.
- Should an exhibitor cancel or fail to attend on event day, Show Management reserves the right to
- Retain all payments (upon acceptance of application the exhibitor fee is non-refundable) and/or
- Re-rent the exhibition space.
Q: What is Etsy Made in Canada?
A: Etsy: Made in Canada is a national grassroots initiative celebrating the crafters, collectors and artisans in local communities across Canada. Powered by our community leaders and supported by like-minded partners and community support organizations across the country, Etsy: Made in Canada marketplaces will pop-up in 40+ cities on September 23, 2017. Etsy artisans will sell their handmade wares and vintage goods to local buyers in the markets, each of which will represent the spirit of the local community.
Q: Is this an official ETSY event? A: Yes. For more information please visits etsy.com/madeincanada
Q: Can I apply?
A: If you have an Etsy shop and sell handmade then YES!
Q: I don’t have an Etsy shop, can I still apply:
A: Yes, open one TODAY. Here, use our promo code:
www.etsy.com/promotions?promotion_code=Edmonton and get 20 free listings
Once your shop is live you may apply.
Q: When is the application deadline?
A: DEADLINE IS January 15. We will re-open Applications in April/May if there are additional spots to fill.
Q: Can I volunteer?
A: Yes please! Please email email@example.com
Q: Is there sponsorship or partnership opportunities for this show?